Global Shipping from the USA
Our full catalog is available with quick shipping around the world. We can also accept purchase order from international hospitals, universities, etc.
DHL Express 2-4 days service
How much will I be charged for international import taxes?
To save you time and hassle, we collect import taxes for many countries at checkout so your package arrives with taxes prepaid. These taxes include VAT and duty and are calculated in the shopping cart as follows.
- Australia 15% (10 GST + 5% duty)
- Canada 10%
- Colombia 19%
- Euro Zone countries 24% (20% VAT + 4% duty)**
- Mexico 21% (16% IVA + 5% duty)
- Norway 29% (25% VAT + 4% duty)
- Switzerland 11.7% (7.7% VAT + 4% duty)
- United Kingdom 24% (20% VAT + 4% duty)
**As items ship from our France warehouse, the France VAT rate of 20% applies.
For all other countries
- You will likely be charged import taxes by your country when you receive your package, according to the package value and your country's laws.
- As the importer, you are responsible for any and all import requirements.
- You may contact us for a import tax estimate before purchase.
Forwarder / Casillero / Mailbox Service
Many international buyers have a mailbox in the USA to receive packages, usually in New York or Miami, which are then forwarded for finally delivery. It is much less expensive than DHL, and orders over $25 ship for free in the USA.